The African Development Forum 2024
Rise of Africa: Africa as a Growing International Power Bloc
As a not-for-profit organization the ICD is able to book all sorts of accommodation at sponsored rates.
The ICD is able to purchase a weeklong public transportation ticket for you at an additional cost of 30 Euro.
Participation in the conference is open to governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, artists, journalists, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, and young professionals from across the world.
The Academy for Cultural Diplomacy’s aim is to enable wide and inclusive participation in its international conferences and programs and is therefore making every effort in order to reduce and subsidize the participation cost for the participants of its programs.
The participation cost for the African Development Forum 2023 is 495 Euro.
Once accepted to the conference, participants are required to transfer the participation cost and will be provided with further information and details.
The participation cost for the forum includes the following components:
- Conference Components - Participation in all Programs' Components
- Meals – All Meals during the Conference (Lunches, Dinners and Refreshments)
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions, once scheduled in the program.
- Social Activities - Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights, once scheduled in the program.
- ICD House Services - Free use of ICD House Facilities including Wireless Internet, Cloak Room, Meeting Rooms, and Information Center.
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program.
- Sponsored Accommodation Options - To learn more please click HERE